Thursday, July 12, 2012

On PureViewClub com Jitterburg Baby Recorded with the Nokia 808 PureView



There's a small festival going on in my neighbourhood, and this afternoon I had a bit of time to drop by to look for some footage. It appeared that the greater part of the festival takes place in the evening, so I could only choose between a Big Band playing the classic "Cheek to Cheek" or a much louder rockabilly trio playing "Jitterbug Baby". Not only because it was much louder I chose the trio.

I was quite close as you can see in the video, which I've uploaded to Vimeo ánd YouTube for my Indian visitors. Most important thing to me is of course the audio quality, made possible by the Rich Recording feature Nokia premieres in the Nokia 808 PureView.

When listening to a headphone, you will hear how crystal clear the sound is. And around one minute in the video, you might also hear a light shift in sound balance, which (much to my surprise) has to do with my hands - to be able to zoom I slightly changed the way I held it.

by 
TAGS:  
  • Nokia
  •  
  • Nokia
  •  
  • 808
  •  
  • PureView
  •  
  • technology
  •  
  • Rich
  •  
  • Recording
  •  
  • FullHD
  •  
  • 720P
  • 360P
  •  
  • cameraphone
  •  
  • camphone
  •  
  • smartphone
  •  
  • smartcam
  •  
  • Symbian
  •  
  • Belle
  • feature
  •  
  • pack
  •  
  • FP1

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment